12 Times Your Game Of Thrones Obsession Was Borderline Too Much

The Show That We All Love to Hate to Love.

13
cnet.com

"Game of Thrones" is the action-packed HBO adaptation of George R.R. Martin's best-selling book series "A Song of Ice and Fire." "Game of Thrones" has changed television by breaking multiple rules that TV traditionally and unofficially stick to: notions that the main character is always safe because they drive the story and the show wouldn't be able to continue without them, the wide range of plots and sub-plots, the unpredictability of loyalties and intentions of characters, or the rise of the multi-faceted anti-hero. "Game of Thrones" has set itself apart from the competition and compels fans in a way that is sometimes extreme. Here are 12 times when you did the most because you just love the show that much.

1. When a normal conversations with your friends is:

2. When you own this sweater and wear it proudly at least 3 times a week (if not more...), and if someone recognizes it as a "Game of Thrones" shirt you connect with them on a spiritual level:

3. When you’re annual gift to yourself is a "Game of Thrones" calendar:

4. When this is your favorite pillow:

5. When you continue crying yourself dry watching re-runs because you need sustenance but you have to wait months for new material:

6. When your friend has to drag you away from the "Game of Thrones" vinyl Pop! figures because you have declared that you will “BUY THEM ALL!":

YOU'RE LYING TO YOURSELF IF YOU SAY DON'T WANT RHAEGAL AND KHAL DROGO FIGURES ON YOUR BOOK SHELF!!!!!!

7. When you have spent hours in a "Game of Thrones" induced youtube coma complete with comic-con panels, interviews, behind the scenes film, gag reels and fan OTP videos:

8. When you've told yourself that "This is the last straw!!!!" and that "You'll never watch 'Game of Thrones' again!!!" every time one of your favorite characters die, but you just can't rip yourself away:

9. When you have an ultimate OTP that neither death nor white walker can defeat! Drogo and Daenerys forever!:

10. When you own at least one "Game of Thrones" mug that you’re low-key afraid to use because you don’t want to risk breaking it:

11. You spend your spare time working through possible story lines and plot twists:

12. The love hate relationship is real and you've pondered what your life would have been if you'd never been introduced to "Game of Thrones". The answer is always nothing. You accept the rollercoaster of emotions because you love the show.

Watch the eerie trailer for the upcoming season and stay tuned with my countdown so that we can all feel our feels together!