"Game of Thrones" is the action-packed HBO adaptation of George R.R. Martin's best-selling book series "A Song of Ice and Fire." "Game of Thrones" has changed television by breaking multiple rules that TV traditionally and unofficially stick to: notions that the main character is always safe because they drive the story and the show wouldn't be able to continue without them, the wide range of plots and sub-plots, the unpredictability of loyalties and intentions of characters, or the rise of the multi-faceted anti-hero. "Game of Thrones" has set itself apart from the competition and compels fans in a way that is sometimes extreme. Here are 12 times when you did the most because you just love the show that much.
- When a normal conversations with your friends is:
2. When you own this sweater and wear it proudly at least 3 times a week (if not more...), and if someone recognizes it as a "Game of Thrones" shirt you connect with them on a spiritual level:
3. When you’re annual gift to yourself is a "Game of Thrones" calendar:
4. When this is your favorite pillow:
5. When you continue crying yourself dry watching re-runs because you need sustenance but you have to wait months for new material:
6. When your friend has to drag you away from the "Game of Thrones" vinyl Pop! figures because you have declared that you will “BUY THEM ALL!":
YOU'RE LYING TO YOURSELF IF YOU SAY DON'T WANT RHAEGAL AND KHAL DROGO FIGURES ON YOUR BOOK SHELF!!!!!!