12 Things You Don't Want To Hear When You Come Back From Break

It makes me feel like that picture of Kim K's crying face.

26
Boston College

Going back to school from a break is tough. Especially after Christmas break. Technically, you should be refreshed and ready to get back to work after such a long time off, but in reality you'll probably never be ready. Going back to reality and the thought of starting work for your classes really just makes us all want to go back to bed for another week. We all know the thought process one goes through when the thought of school comes up, but hearing the following phrases can really make you think your brain is going to explode.

1. "So if you'll look here on the syllabus..."

2. "Are you ready for classes to finally start?"

3. Your roommate immediately starts complaining about anything.

4. "Everyone find a partner in the class and introduce yourself."

5. "All you did was work over break? Didn't you do anything fun?"

6. "From: the Financial Aid Office -- your bill is now available online!"

7. "I know it's only the first week, but your first assignment is due."

8. Someone on Yik Yak forgets we're all in college: "LOL, everyone hope for a snow day tomorrow!"

9. "Can you believe it's already the second semester? The year's almost over!"

10. "For this class I require three textbooks that you have to bring to every single class."

11. "Are you ready to be back? Weren't you sick of being at home?"

12. "Do you have a good schedule this semester?"

Second semester? More like, "When's spring break?"