12 Summer Musts In Ashtabula County
Summer

12 Summer 'Must-Do's In Ashtabula County, Ohio

All of the parks and beaches, of course, but so much more.

151

Whether you're a college student who is home for the summer or a local resident who feels there is not much to do in their hometown, this is a list to remind you that there are amazing things to do here in Ashtabeautiful. Let's not forget all the wonderful and unique attributes that make this place great.

1. See a show at the Straw Hat Theatre

www.ashtabulawave.org

There are amazing shows going on every weekend with local talent, check out the schedule here!

2. Cruise through the Covered Bridge Tour

ohiomagazine.azureedge.net

The festival is only once a year, but the great bridges are there all year round.

3. The Railroad Museum

www.tripadvisor.com

A great day trip for you and anyone you know who has an interest in the history and make up of trains.

4. Geneva on the Lake

scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net

A little bit of everything comes out of Geneva on the Lake, including wineries, put put, ice cream cones and a couple of great games.

5. The White Turkey Drive In

chinesegrandma.com

In it's 65th summer, this stop has the best root beer floats in town.

6. D-Day Reenactment

www.operationmeatball.com

Every summer from August 16 through 18th you can view the reenactment in Conneaut.

7. The Harbor Yak

scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net

Rent a kayak, canoe or paddle board and enjoy Lake Erie!

8. Lake Erie Canopy Tours

media-cdn.tripadvisor.com

Check out Lake Erie and Geneva on the Lake from a new perspective.

9. The parks and beaches scattered around town

visitashtabulacounty.com

Each one is individual and ready to be explored!

10. The Hubbard House Underground Railroad Museum

hubbardhouseugrrmuseum.org

This historic only northern terminus of the Underground Railroad open to the public for tours.

11. Winery Tours

scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net

There are many options for tours and even more choices for individual wineries!

12. The Ashtabula Harbor

i2.wp.com

Restaurants, art shops, candy stores and so much more packed together on one lovely street with a great view of the lift bridge.