12 Songs To Listen To If You're Thinking About Texting Your Ex

Because we all need that extra reminder that we don't need that kind of negativity in our lives.

20

There comes a time for all of us when we pick up our phone and type out that "I miss you" text to the one person that we know we shouldn't. We lose our sense of judgment and start to convince ourselves that the first heartbreak just wasn't enough. Music can be a big influence on our moods and decisions, so next time you start to wonder whether or not you should give you ex another chance, listen to any of these songs. Let yourself remember why the relationship ended in the first place!

Bring It Back - Shawn Mendes

media.giphy.com

Listen to this song if you find yourself missing that person that you finally realized was toxic.

New Rules - Dua Lipa

media.giphy.com

Dua Lipa is the bomb and she makes sure to remind us that "one last time" is never worth it.

thank u, next - Ariana Grande

media.giphy.com

Each ex is a blessing, but never forget why you left.

Without Me - Halsey

media.giphy.com

Not everyone that you gave everything to is going to do the same for you.

Gives You Hell - The All American Rejects

media.giphy.com

Give this song a listen when you are just in that "f*** you" mood!

Attention - Charlie Puth

media.giphy.com

We've all been with someone who only cares about the attention we give them.

Picture To Burn - Taylor Swift

media.giphy.com

T Swift will always be the OG breakup song artist!

IDGAF - Dua Lipa

media.giphy.com

Lipa is always coming in clutch when we're in our feelings.

You Broke Up With Me - Walker Hayes

media.giphy.com

For when that ex that dumped you when it was convenient tries to get you to take them back.

Shout Out To My Ex - Little Mix

media.giphy.com

I mean when is this song NOT relevant?

Like I Loved You - Brett Young

media.giphy.com

You never loved me like I loved you.

FRIENDS - Marshmello, Anne-Marie

media.giphy.com

Can boys even take a hint nowadays?