12 Songs for your senior year

12 Songs for your senior year

Music has a way with words for every chapter of life.

10607
12 Songs for your senior year
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/09/25/636418988366124120-1666347430_Screen%20Shot%202017-09-24%20at%209.13.48%20PM.png

1) Don't Blink (Kenny Chesney)

"Don't blink, life goes faster than you think"

Seriously, don't blink and enjoy every minute with your friends and family.

2) We Run This Town (Luke Bryan)

"We'd drive too fast, We'd get too loud- yeah, we thought we made the world go 'round"

Keep driving too fast and being too loud with your friends...after all, this is it!

3) My Wish (Rascal Flatts)

"My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small- you never have to carry more than you can hold"

I hope and pray for every senior out there that this life truly does become all that you want it to, keep working hard.

4) Don't Forget to Remember Me (Carrie Underwood)

"18 years have come and gone, for momma they flew by, but for me they drug on and on. We were loading up that Chevy both tryin' not to cry momma kept on talking putting off good-bye"

Yeah it's your senior year and you're probably ready to leave, but don't forget this is a parents' hardest year..cherish every moment with your mama and daddy and don't forget to remember them.

5) I Hope You Dance (Lee Ann Womack)

"Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance, and when you get the choice to sit it out or dance...I hope you dance....I hope you dance."

It's your year of a lot of lasts...take every chance you get and have the time of your life..so really, when you get the choice to sit it out or dance...dance. dance every damn time.

6) Good Riddance (Green Day)

"It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right, I hope you had the time of your life."

In life there's always something unpredictable that's going to happen...whether it's not getting into a college you really wanted to, not scoring as high as you wanted on a test or whatever it may be..always remember everything will turn out alright because, really, in the end it's right.

7) Young Dumb & Broke (Khalid)

"we're just young, dumb and broke, but we still got love to give"

This one line is about to describe the next four years of your life...but never forget the power of love and how much you have to give.

8) You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home (Hannah Montana)

"You can learn to fly, and you can chase your dreams. You can laugh and cry, but everybody knows...You'll always find your way back home."

No matter what happens or where this crazy roller coaster of life takes you...you'll always find your way back home.

9) Here's To Never Growing Up (Avril Lavigne)

"We'll be running down the street, yelling "Kiss my a$$!" I'm like yeah whatever, we're still living like that when the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups singing, here's to never growing up"

Not everything about senior year is serious...get out, have fun, and raise your glasses (of water, of course) to never growing up.

10) We R Who We R (Ke$ha)

"It’s about damn time to live it up, I’m so sick of being so serious"

What more needs to be said...stop being so serious.

11) Final Song (MØ)

"I want you to know that we gotta, gotta carry on..So don't let this be our final song"

Carry on and for real don't let this be your final song...there's so much in store for you!

12) Congratulations (Post Malone)

"Now they always say congratulations. Worked so hard, forgot how to vacation"

Well you made it this far...and in a few months all you'll be hearing is "congratulations!"...so congrats...ya made it.