First of all, I've never seen a more accurate depiction of myself than the following:
I'm the type of person that's feeling holly and jolly as soon as my Halloween festivities are over. This year, I was already done going to all your typical costume parties by the 23rd. After that, I began dying for November to come, so that it would finally be somewhat acceptable to start jamming out to Mariah Carey and decorating everything I own in sparkly reds and greens.
November is finally here, and believe me, I've been jingling my friggin' bells since 11:59 P.M. on Halloween. I'll never know why, but I'm always at my happiest when it starts to get cold outside and every store you go to is decked out in Christmas decorations. I guess they call it "the most wonderful time of the year" for a reason, right? (I'm sorry, I hate my puns just as much as you do.)
If you think you're a hoe hoe hoe for the holiday season, you can probably relate to these 8 festive feelings.
1. Your Christmas playlist is loaded up and ready to be heard by anyone who enters your car or house.
And it's fully completed with this gem.
2. You've made, like, three cups of hot cocoa per day for the past week.
Complete with whipped cream, marshmallows, and maybe some extra flurries of hot cocoa powder or holiday-colored sprinkles.
3. All of your favorite blankets, fuzzy socks, and big sweaters are making a reappearance.
This is the most acceptable time of the year to look like a grandparent, why miss that opportunity?!
4. You're beginning to eat peppermint-flavored everything.
Gotta follow the four main food groups: "Candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup."
5. You're legitimately offended by people who think November is "too early" for, what I call, Pre-Christmas.
6. You probably want to have a gingerbread house-building gathering at some point in the near future.
7. You're pregaming for the "25 Days Of Christmas" with movies that subtly incorporate Christmas into them.
Let's face it -- any movie with Christmas in it is a Christmas movie. "Mean Girls"? Christmas movie. "Edward Scissorhands"? You guessed it. Christmas movie.
8. You're already almost done Christmas shopping.
You have to go full-blown Santa on your loved ones. Nobody who you care about will end the Christmas season empty-handed!