12 Signs You're Completely Over This Semester

We all know that feeling at the end of the semester when your motivation drops just as low as your grades.

28

We all know that feeling at the end of the semester when your motivation drops just as low as your grades. Here are 12 signs that you're SO done with this semester:

1. When it's time to do homework, you just eat food instead.

2. You have a research paper due, but early Christmas shopping at the mall just seems more important.

3. Watching a few episodes on Netflix had turned into spending all day on the couch and only moving to go to the bathroom, maybe.

4. The quality of your work has steeply declined, but you don't care at all, even though your parents probably will.

5. Your motivation is about as low as that zero you got on your reading quiz, because you weren't motivated enough to read.

6. You think, why study when you can look up cute pictures of puppies playing in the snow, right?

7. You start counting how many times you can skip certain classes, because you haven't used all of your skips yet.

8. Instead of going to the gym, you decide to just literally inhale any sweets that cross your path. Calories don't count at the end of the semester anyway.

9. You complain at least once a day, "Oh my god, I am SO sick of this place and its crappy food!"

10. You think about how, if you got graded on the quality of your Christmas Pinterest Board, you would definitely make the Dean's List this semester.

11. You're starting to get sick, and everyone else around you is sick, and you basically just feel like dying.

12. You begin to deviously figure out ways to get out of some finals so you can go home earlier for break.