I Signed Up For A Wine Subscription Box And You Should, Too

Wine not?

19

If I'm honest, I probably spend way more money on wine than I'm willing to admit. However, it's something that I really enjoy. I've always been interested in food subscription boxes and monthly gifts showing up at your door, so I figured I'd try one that I know I would get excited about. I signed up for a subscription box called 'Winc' and it's exactly what it sounds like. They ship four bottles of wine to your door each month.

I know the first thing you're probably wondering about is pricing. For my first box, I spent around thirty dollars including shipping. So, really not bad at all. To be fair, I had a coupon code but the deal was worth it at the time. I can assume my next box will be around fifty for four bottles. No, it's not pocket change but it's an exciting way to try new wines so that is essentially what you're paying for. And they're good wines. Not to mention, you can skip any month that you don't feel like spending money or drinking!

Now personally, I am not a white wine drinker. And 'Winc' makes it really easy for you to select only red wines or only whites. They'll select the four bottles they think you'll enjoy, but you are more than welcome to swap any of them out for something you prefer more. The part that excited me most was that they include a fancy description of each wine and describe the tasting notes you might find while drinking each one. If that doesn't get you excited, maybe you aren't as much of a wine geek as me.

Even if you aren't a wine drinker, this subscription box is a great way to try it out. Maybe you'll find out that you really enjoy it and stick to it. Anyways, my experience with 'Winc' was easy and exciting. And if I haven't peaked your interest yet, the box came within three days of me placing my order. Happy wine drinking!