12 Reasons College Students Are DYING To Go Back To School

Okay, you’ve ran out of shows to binge-watch on Netflix…time to get back to business.

107
Kylene Ronayne

Three months ago, you were dying to get the hell out of there. Now, you are jumping up and down at the idea of going back. Don’t get me wrong, you’ve had a great summer. Whether you spent your time relaxing at home with your family, laying on a beach somewhere exotic, or just taking it day by day doing your thing—summer was awesome. Until the extreme boredom kicked into full gear. Whether you’re going to be a college sophomore or senior, you will agree that these are the motives for your anxiousness to get back to school.

1. Your family is driving you crazy.

You love them to death, but they can certainly be overwhelming at times—especially after getting that first delicious taste of independence in college.

2. Your summer job is a drag.

Don’t get me wrong, having a little money is nice. But how are you going to work all year round after school ends? You can barely get through three months of it in the summer!

3. You just got back from vacation.

Once vacation ends, there’s really not many other things to look forward to during summer. You’ve reached the ultimate summer enjoyment.

4. You finally have your peak tan.

You’ve got the best tan and you want to be able to show it off back at school. Also, the summer heat you looked forward to all winter has transitioned into fiery flames from hell.

5. You’re soooooo bored.

You’ve already done all the exciting and adventurous summer activities you wanted to, so now what?

6. There’s only so much Netflix you can handle.

“Are you still watching” comes up on your laptop screen wayyy too often.

7. You need to let loose and party hard.

‘Nuff said.

8. You’re ready to spend all the money you made over the summer.

Make it rain, my friend, make it rain.

9. You’re getting way too lazy.

The moment you try to find something long enough to reach the light switch for you so you don’t have to get up from bed is the moment you realize you need to hit the gym or just actually do something else with your life.

10. You crave a normal, familiar routine.

There’s something about have a set schedule that makes you feel more wholesome and productive. Getting by day to day without having any plans on what to do is certainly getting a bit old.

11. You want your independence back.

After finally having your own independence for the first time in college, it is immediately snatched back up during your first summer at home. It’s like giving a baby only ONE LICK of candy and then hiding it for three months.

12. You miss all your friends.

Reuniting with them will honestly solve all of your problems.