12 Reasons Your Roomate is Your Soulmate

You share everything from clothes to stories to mental breakdowns.

16

You'll spend most of your time with her, whether you like it or not. You'll learn each and every weird quirk she has, and you'll have her morning routine down to a science. But having a roommate that doubles as a soulmate is quite possibly the best thing about college.

Regardless of the many difference you and your roommmate have, you'll most likely learn to love each other. Having a best friend to live with brings a sense of relief and a special bond.

1. She knows what you're thinking or feeling with one look.

Let's face it; she knows you inside and out. You've lived with each other long enough to know every possible reaction.

2. You have the same style.

Luckily, she's an amazing roommate because she lets you borrow her closet.

3. "Studying" in your room turns into a dance break.

Along with the dance break comes the inability to focus on homework, tests, finals and school in general. But hey, at least you're dancing the stress away.

4. You tend to have weekly story-time.

You look forward to that Sunday morning where you discuss everything that happened during the past week. From boys, parties, gossip or school you always have a story prepared.

5. You trade off binge-watching series on Netflix.

You share tears together, laugh together and fall into post-show depression together.

6. She's always there to help you during those rough nights (or she struggles along with you).

We've all had those days, so it's only fitting that we help one another out. It's nice to have that person to count on during your deepest hour of need (of water).

7. She never judges you. She knows the struggle.

Through every dumb decision you've made, she's been there to help make it better. Not to mention all of the dumb decisions she stopped ahead of time.

8. She's always there to distract you from real responsibilities.

She may claim it's urgent or life-threatening, but it's always just to get your attention. Regardless of what the responsibility is, your roommate finds a way to distract you and push it to tomorrow.

9. You make goals together... and break goals together.

Whether its dieting, exercising, dating or focusing on school, your roommate is always there to whip you into shape... or help make excuses.

10. You are each other's biggest supporters.

Even when you lose faith in yourself, your roommate is right there to boost your confidence and push you to the finish.

11. You just get each other.

Some how you have found the perfect person to share your weirdness and someone who truly appreciates you.

12. You love them with all your heart.

And thats enough.