12 Reasons Luke Is Hands Down The Best Guy For Lorelai

"Okay Burger Boy, Dance."
150

Are you #TeamDean? Or are you on #TeamJess? What about #TeamLogan?

Now I'm sure these are amongst some of the most pressing questions you have ever been asked to discuss. And honestly, I have always loved Rory and identified with her love life, however, Lorelai and Luke have held a special place in my heart. Luke has always been my dream guy, despite his grumpiness and quirks (and actually I quite adore those), he has always set the bar high for my rugged family man, and honestly ladies, if you don't have the hots for Luke Danes, you're probably seeing it all wrong, and here's why:

1. He is extremely sarcastic in a way you identify with.

I don't know about you, but I love a man that's just as sarcastic and somehow charmingly hates life as much as me.

2. But really, you relate over mutual hatred...

3. He won't ask for help in an endearing way.

He wants to do everything on his own, especially if it has to do with you.

4. THE FREAKING FLANNEL & HAT...PERIOD.

My dream man will always wear a flannel and baseball hat. Flannels will always make me swoon. End of conversation.

5. He's a totally-into-you kinda guy.

He really wants nothing to do with anyone that's not you, whether he wants to admit that or not.

6. He's a father figure.

He knows when to be just tough enough, but with Rory, he melts.

7. Luke knows exactly what you need, when you need it, actually, before you need it.

He gets my coffee, burger, and my house fixed all before I even realize I need that in my life.

8. He's imperfectly perfect.

And we melt over that....

9. He will do just about anything for you.

He will listen to your music, go to the store with you, and even attend weddings he wished he hadn't just to spend time with you.

10. His compliments aren't smooth but they will almost certainly make you swoon every time.

They're under-rated and few and far between, but good lord will they make you melt.

11. He has the same philosophy on relationships and friendships as you in general.

12. Just the way he sees you as the only person in the world.

He would wait forever for you. For the girl that's quirky and doesn't have her life together. You're the one that makes his knees buckle and gives him the desire to change his stubborn way. As far as I'm concerned that's about as romantic as it gets.