12 Travel Spots You Must See Before You Die

The 11 Most Breathtaking Places You Should Visit

It's worth it.

21
https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1500835556837-99ac94a94552?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&auto=format&fit=crop&w=800&q=60

I've spent many summers traveling to some incredible places with my family, places that have quite literally taken my breath away. As I was thinking about all of the vacations I've been on so far, I realized that there were too many to remember. But these 11 destinations were so breathtaking they stood out from the rest. I 100% percent recommend that you check these out.

1. The Redwood Forest, California

Nothing makes you feel small like huge trees that are the height of football fields.

2. Seward, Alaska

Not only does this town have a bay, but it's also the mural capital of Alaska. It's such a cute touristy town and it was my favorite part about my family vacation to Alaska.

3. Banff, Canada

I've never truly felt like a princess until I stayed in this castle. It feels and looks like something straight out of a fairytale.

4. Carmel, California

When I visited this place, I felt like I was in a Disney movie where the characters visit a really nice hotel and somehow wreak havoc on it. The lavender lemonade, board game rooms and so much more made me feel unworthy of being at that ranch.

5. Bryce Canyon, Utah

While all of the canyons in the west are incredible, this one stuck with me for some reason. Every part of the canyon looked like it was individually carved out and designed a certain way, and it always took my breath away.

6. Patagonia, Argentina

This iceberg is probably halfway melted, but it was still incredible to get a chance to walk on it and see it up close.

7. Grand Canyon, Arizona

The Grand Canyon got its name for a reason.... because it's just, GRAND.

8. Savannah, Georgia

What's not to love about the Spanish moss, the boardwalk downtown, and the beautiful historic buildings?

9. Destin, Florida

I will NEVER get over the beauty of the white-sand beaches and the crystal-clear water. Destin is truly a gem that everybody needs to discover.

10. Antelope Canyon, Arizona

I can actually say I've been to a place that is on people's MacBook backgrounds. Truly a site that you have to see with your own two eyes.

11. Wasila, Alaska

Honestly, I wish I could live in Alaska. It's so pretty, clean, and everything just feels like it was made for a Hallmark movie.