12 Places This 19 Year Old Wants To See

12 Places This 19 Year Old Wants To See

All over the world.

19
12 Places This 19 Year Old Wants To See
Buzz Feed

As a 19 year old college student with wanderers spirit there are a million places I want to visit. There is a whole world out there I have only seen in pictures and I managed to narrow down my list to 12 places.

1. Haiku Stairs in Oahu, Hawaii

Referred to as the Stairway to Heaven along the mountain side overlooking fantastic views of Hawaii.

2. Glowworm Caves in Waitomo, New Zealand

These cave walls are adorned with glowworms which create the starry look. This species of glowworm is only found in New Zealand.

3. Mendenhall Ice Caves in Juneau, Alaska

These ice caves are only for the adventurous, you must kayak ti them and then ice climb to get to the opening of the caves.

4. Machu Picchu, Peru

These Incan ruins are located 1,100 feet up on the mountain Wayna Picchu.

5. Paris, France

The city is full of tourist attractions like the Eiffel Tower, Lourve, and the Arc de Triomphe.

6. Marrakesh, Morocco

An extremely exotic city that began as a trading post along ancient caravan routes.

7. Serengeti National Park, Tanzania

A safari with a front row seat to observe the Great Migration.

8. Banos, Ecuador

The swing at the end of the world resides here on a cliff side next to and old tree house.

9. The Hang Son Doong Cave in Quang Binh Province, Vietnam

The largest cave in the world, that was created over 2 million years ago.

10. London, England

Another city full of tourist attractions like th London Eye, Big Ben, and Buckingham Palace.

11. Cairo, Egypt

Cairo is home to the Pyramids of Giza and other ancient charms.

12. Dublin, Ireland

Dublin is a city full of historical buildings and tourist attractions like the National Museum of Ireland and Kilmainham Gaol.