12 Pickup Lines From 'Hamilton' You Never Knew You Needed

It's not too late to snag a valentine with the words of Alexander Hamilton on your side.
10880

Filled with romance, love triangles, and songs that'll sweep you off your feet, nothing quite sets the mood for Valentine's Day like the "Hamilton" soundtrack. But if for some reason you won't be spending this Valentine's with your Eliza or you need a clever way to convince your significant other to listen to the "Hamilton" soundtrack with you, then fear no more.

Alexander Hamilton and his squad of smooth talkers are here to help you entice that special someone you've had your eye on. Just pull out one of these one-liners, and you'll soon find you and your beloved in "The Room Where It Happens." Just like the power of "Hamilton," no one will be able to "Say No to This" after you blow them all away with your swoon-worthy words.

1. "I'm a trust fund, baby, you can trust me."

Aaron Burr might have struck out with this one, but coming from your mouth, it'll melt their hearts in no time.

2. "I think your pants look hot. I like you a lot."

Simple, but effective.

3. "I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love."

A little extreme, but, hey, this shows you are willing to show your devotion. Go big or go home.

SEE ALSO: 23 Struggles Girls Who Were In Show Choir Understand

4. "Look into your eyes, and the sky's the limit, I'm helpless! Down for the count and I'm drownin' in 'em."

You'll go from feeling "Helpless" to "Satisfied" real quick once you get them digits with this one.

5. "If it takes fighting a war for us to meet, it will have been worth it."

This may not apply so much today, but if they're a fan of "Hamilton"? You're in luck. Hook, line, sinker.

6. "You strike me as a woman who has never been satisfied."

This one's a little risky, but if the chemistry is there? It. Is. On.

7. "No, don't change the subject, 'cause you're my favorite subject."

A cute and clever play on words and also a way to show you want to hear what they have to say. Thanks, King George.

8. "When you smile, you knock me out, I fall apart and I thought I was so smart."

Make sure they're sitting down, otherwise they may go weak in the knees when they hear this one.

9. "Love doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints. It takes and it takes and it takes, and we keep loving anyway. We laugh and we cry and we make our mistakes."

The more eloquent and well-articulated way of saying YOLO. So why not?

10. "Best of wives, best of women"

You may be getting a little ahead of yourself with this one, but, hey, if you're planning on proposing, it's a perfect lead-in!

11. "When our children tell our story, they'll tell the story of tonight."

Again, a little forward to start out with, but if you turn out to be right, then it makes you the most romantic person ever.

12. "I will kill your friends and family to remind you of my love."

Unless you have the charm and eyes of Jonathan Groff, you might not be able to pull this one off without a restraining order.

May the power of "Hamilton" bring you a little more lovin' this Valentine's Day. Go get 'em, girl!