Report this Content
Food is an essential component of life. It is easy to take it for granted, but sometimes it is taken advantage of. There are those of us, though, that tend to enjoy food on a deeper level.
Take Joey Tribbiani, for instance. He's quirky, fun-loving, and can never turn down a good spread.
Here are twelve moments that Joey has always helped us relate to our love of eating:
1. You always know what you like.
2. You have somewhat discriminating taste.
3. You may have to skip dinner meet-ups occasionally.
4. You block out the haters that only swear by the "5 second rule."
5. You are always in denial when you're faced with the last bite.
6. Friends can't leave you alone with their own food.
7. You might even need to start learning to share.
8. You might need to consider a diet.
9. You might start to get philosophical about your favorites.
10. You always embrace the slogan "You are what you eat."
11. You are always hungry.
12. "Dinner's ready!" is your favorite thing to hear.
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.