12 Funny Quotes for a bad day.

12 Funny Quotes for a bad day.

Everyone needs a good laugh.

9819
12 Funny Quotes for a bad day.
Google images

Have you ever had a bad day, week, or even month? I have. It’s not fun. All I want to so is jump into bed and cry. Just shut everyone away and put on some stupid, cheesy comedy and avoid responsibilities. Maybe even eat my feelings with ice cream and pizza. But then I go on Pinterest and look up funny quotes about everyday life and I’m just like ‘same.’

“I’ve got 99 problems and 86 of the are completely made up scenarios in my head that I’m stressing about for absolutely no logical reason.”

“Chocolate doesn’t ask silly questions. Chocolate understands.”

“The biggest lie I tell myself is ‘I don’t need to write that down, I’ll remember it.”

“When something goes wrong in your life, just yell, ‘PLOT TWIST!’ and move on.”

“Online shopping. Because it’s frowned upon to be in a store with no bra, sweatpants, and a glass of wine.”

“Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? I think not!”

“Can’t decide if I need a hug, an XL coffee, 6 shots of vodka, or 2 weeks of sleep.”

“My life can be summed up in one sentence… ‘Well that didn’t go as planned.’”

“That awkward moment when you get home and look at yourself in the mirror thinking…did I really look like this all day?”

“I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life.”

“Friday. My second favorite F word.”

“Please cancel my subscription to you issues.”

Just remember that everyone has a bad day, but funny quotes and a positive attitude are always the key. And maybe food.