12 Fun End Of Fall Ideas

So, Halloween is over. Jack-O-Lanterns have been composted, decorations packed up, candy eaten, and parties cleaned up after. But just because Halloween is over doesn't mean that autumn fun has to end too.

1. Go for an autumn drive.

Put on a good indie playlist, head out, and look at the changing leaves.

2. Have a movie night.

Make hot cocoa and chi tea, invite your friends over, and binge-watch movies.

3. Make a leaf pile.

Okay, it might sound childish, but sometimes jumping into a leaf pile can get you some pretty great Instagram pictures.

4. Have a bonfire.

Get cozy with some blankets around the fire, and roast some marshmallows.

5. Have a baking night with friends.

Stay in for the night with your besties and bake some seasonal treats like pumpkin bread and apple pie.

6. Collect pinecones to use as holiday decorations.

Check out some festive ideas here.

7. Make a scrapbook with all your photos from this past Halloween.

Because there's definitely at least 20 cute ones that didn't make the cut for Instagram.

8. Or make a scrapbook of everything you're thankful for just in time for Thanksgiving.

Give it to a family member as a gift, or keep it for yourself as a reminder of everything good in your life.

9. Learn how to knit or crochet.

And make some cozy hats, scarfs, mittens, or even sweaters.

10. Make a time-lapse video of the leaves changing.

Whether you use video clips or photos, you'll end up with a colorful video documenting the beauty of nature.

11. Have a comfort-food potluck.

When the temperature drops, there's nothing like having mac and cheese, pulled pork, chilli, and cornbread for dinner.

12. Make mulled cider.

Because there's literally nothing better to drink while curled up in front of the fire. Check out the recipe here.

The time between Halloween and the end of fall can seem pointless, but trust me, there's still a lot of fun to be had once Halloween is over.