12 Fashion Inventions From Movies You Want In Real Life

Like Mary Poppins' bag that can fit anything or Marty McFly's self-tying shoes.

29

From futuristic movies such as "Back to the Future" to movies filled with magic and fantasy like "Harry Potter," "Cinderella," and loads of Disney movies, we've all been exposed to inventions, devices, and creatures that would all make our day to day fashion and beauty routine a whole lot easier if someone would just invent them in real life!

1. Cher's Computer Closet

Because everyone needs their own personal stylist.

2. Dorothy's Ruby Slippers

With the click of your heels, you're home. Say goodbye to relying on Uber.

3. Katniss' Flame Dress

If you couldn't make up your mind over what to wear, you wouldn't have to. With a spin in the middle of the day, you'd have an immediate outfit change in public.

4. Marty McFly's Self-Drying Jacket

You'd never have to worry about getting caught in the rain again.

5. Marty McFly's Self-Tying Shoes

Because having to bend down and do it yourself is overrated.

6. Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak

You could eavesdrop, sneak out, the possibilities are endless!

7. Hermione Granger's Time Turner Necklace

Because 24 hours isn't enough time in the day. Hermione used it to change time and double up on the classes she was taking, but it could help with nearly anything.

8. The Raccoon from "Pocahontas" that Knows How to Braid Hair

No more fussing over difficult Pinterest or YouTube tutorials with the help of Meeko the raccoon.

9. Mice from Cinderella That Know How to Sew

They would have saved me a lot of money on my prom dress back in high school.

10. Birds from Cinderella that Help Her Get Dressed

Who needs an alarm or to pick out their outfit the night before with these two doing all the work?

11. Mulan's Sleeve That Removes Make-up in Seconds

Think of how much money you'd save on make-up removing wipes!

12. Mary Poppin's Carpet Bag

You'd never have to worry about overpacking ever again.