12 Christmas Movies You Have To Watch Over Winter Break

Because when there are so many merry movies to choose from, you have to watch the best.

102
https://www.pexels.com/photo/christmas-couch-feet-girl-85842/

Everyone knows that the holiday season, especially as we get closer and closer to Christmas, is all about being comfy in pajamas, sipping hot chocolate, and having movie marathons. However, it can make or break your night if you don't choose the right movies... so check out the list I've made for you.

1. "White Christmas"

This classic tells a heart-warming, musical story of a group of friends. It is by far one of my favorites during the holiday season! Turn on this film for night full of singing, dancing, and Christmas spirit.

2. "Elf"

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear. Will Ferrell and his cast deliver countless belly laughs and a sweet story about family in this beloved film that you need to be watching this holiday season!

3. "Eloise at Christmastime"

By far my favorite Christmas movie since I was young! Eloise brings us to New York at an age where love and Christmas time have the same kind of meaning.

4. "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"

Only the Jim Carey version though. 'Nuf said.

5. "The Christmas Chronicles"

Add this new Netflix movie to your list because it has a whole new take on Christmas and a kid's dream night with Santa Claus. It's sure to become a classic.

6. "The Holiday"

Romance, cozy cabins, love and lust... what more could you ask for?

7. "Miracle on 34th Street"

An oldie, but certainly a goodie. This black and white movie is a sweet telling of a man trying to bring back the spirit of Christmas and is sure to put you in the spirit as well!

8. "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town"

This adorable animated movie is a heart warming telling of a bunch of cute characters who meet some Christmas cranks and eventually have to save Christmas! It's a holiday classic that will surely please the whole family!

9. "The Polar Express"

This movie is literally everything I dreamed of experiencing as a kid. "The Polar Express" brings the madness and magic that Christmas brings to every child and helps even us old kids relive it!

10. "Home Alone"

Not quite the Christmas dream that I had as a kid, but "Home Alone" brings some sweet nostalgia to the endless possibilities and ability that a kid has when it's up to him to protect his house during Christmas.

11."A Charlie Brown Christmas"

This classic tells the story of the beloved Charlie Brown, trying to find the true meaning of Christmas with his well known pals helping him.

12. "Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer"

Lastly, the classic and well known story of Rudolf is sure to bring you into the Christmas spirit!