12 Bible Verses To Help Get Through Hard Times

"GOD always has something for you, a key for every problem, a light for every shadow, a relief for every sorrow and a plan for every tomorrow"

2698
Elena Prokopets via Lifehack

Life is full of obstacles, hardships, struggles and pain. No matter the circumstance we should keep our faith and have comfort in knowing that God will always make a way. He will help us through all of our hard times. If you are facing unbearable life obstacles today, or know of someone who is dealing with hardships, I hope that these encouraging scriptures will be uplifting and a blessing to your day.

1. Philippians 4:13

I can do all things though Christ who strengthens me.

2. Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

3. 2 Chronicles 15:7

But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.

4.Romans 8:18

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

5. Romans 12:2

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good , and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

6. James 1:12

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation; for when he is tried, eh shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

7. 2 Timothy 4:17

But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength

8. Jeremiah 29:11

For I know that plans I have for you declares the Lord; plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

9. Proverbs 16:3

Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

10. Isaiah 12:2

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust,and will not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation.

11. John 13:7

Jesus replied, " You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."

12. Isaiah 66:9

"I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born," says the Lord.