12 Bible Verses For College Students

12 Bible Verses For College Students

God loved us before we loved him.

4927
12 Bible Verses For College Students

College is a time in many Christian's life where their faith is truly tested. It's a time where you're stressed out, homesick and surrounded by temptation. If you don't go to a Christian college, you have fewer outlets to renew your faith. I've gathered some scriptures from the bible to help those who need a little help in their life. We've all been there at some point. I remember at one time, my grandmother told me "God loved us before we loved him" and that has stuck with me since. The only breath we can be sure of is the last one you just took. We don't just need to seize the day, we need to live our lives as God intended.

1. Luke 12:31

Seek the kingdom of God above all else, and he will give you everything you need.

2. 1 Peter 5:7

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

3. Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

4. 1 Corinthians 10:12-13

So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall! No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

5. Romans 5:8

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

6. Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

7. 2 Corinthians 12:9

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

8. Mark 12:30

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

9. John 16:33

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.

10. Deuteronomy 31:8

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; d0 not be discouraged.

11. Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

12. Proverbs 23:17-18

Do not let your heart envy.

From Your Site Articles