Enjoy the warmth of great vibes

3 Ways To Enjoy Your Holiday

Cozy, comfort and entertainment

52
3 Ways To Enjoy Your Holiday

Well, well these times called the holidays have arrived and we are all planning quickly so that we may enjoy our big day which is Christmas. I don't know about anyone else but myself and my family, we've had our taste of turkey and ham, now we are planning a morning filled with delicious sweets, music, and all around coziness. I am going to enjoy my holiday and I want you all to enjoy yours to so here's three ideas of how to have a delightful holiday.

Great Company

​Home Theater

c1.staticflickr.com

So the holidays are a time of cheer, happiness, comfort, generosity and most importantly love. I feel that a great way to spend this time is with great company to avoid confrontation and bring in the great vibes.

Breakfast

Breakfast

upload.wikimedia.org

Great vibes and great food are a definite way to enjoy the holidays. I believe this is a great opportunity for a cheat day to enjoy a great hearty breakfast meal. I myself would suggest eggs, waffles, your favorite fruit, chocolate waffles for the kids or how about a tasty breakfast casserole.

A Christmas Story

​A Christmas Story

3.bp.blogspot.com

Okay and now but not least A Christmas Story. Your favorite holiday movie to watch on Christmas every year I do believe the channel is TBS . A Christmas Story is filled with such hilarious laughs and very memorable moments. Like when the father gets the Infamous leg lamp, fragile and I'm laughing to myself while writing . A story that surrounds the world of a 12 year old young man who wants nothing but a red rifle for Christmas which he will learn a very very important lesson which we always see in the movie. But we are very entertained by the characters surrounding Ralphie including his father and his friends. " You'll shoot you're eye out kid the greatest holiday movie ever made and I will argue this movie is definitely a great way to enjoy the holidays with great food comforting vibes and good people. So check it out, I double dog dare ya!