11 Truths Coffee Lovers Can Relate To

11 Truths Coffee Lovers Can Relate To

Give me coffee, or give me death.

13
11 Truths Coffee Lovers Can Relate To
giphy.com

It's not a secret that American's love coffee. More than half of our country drinks it on a daily basis. Even Dunkin' Donuts says, "America runs on Dunkin'." In every major city you can find someone selling coffee on every block. Whether it's a big chain like Starbucks, or just a little locally owned coffee shop. Anyone over the age of 18 can agree that drinking coffee gets them through their day. Whether you're waking up at the crack of dawn, or the middle of the day, it's still an essential to survive in the real world. Any normal human being, college students especially, can agree how important coffee is. Here are 11 truths that all coffee lovers can agree to.

1. The first cup you ever had was life changing.

Whether your first cup was at home or from your local Starbucks, your world was most definitely changed for the better.

2. You drink it at all times of the day.

Count on being "that girl" with the travel mug of coffee at all times.

3. You're personally offended when someone prefers tea over coffee.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but yours is wrong and I don't need that negativity in my life.

4. Drinking expensive coffee is the best feeling in the world.

Befriending coffee snobs is even better. They always buy the expensive stuff.

5. Price doesn't matter.

My bank account is suffering, but I need to fuel my addiction. #SorryNotSorry

6. Nothing is better than coffee made my somebody else.

No matter how hard you try, nothing beats coffee made by a barista

7. You need it to get through the day.

You don't even get jittery, you just perk up and actually have the will to live.

8. You have the newest coffee maker at home.

Dropping more $100 is nothing to you, especially when it comes to fueling your coffee love.

9. You don't understand people who over-sweeten their coffee.

Hey man, would you like some coffee with that creamer?

10. Health benefits.

The smell alone can help reduce stress. It's also good for your liver, for all you alcoholics. (Thanks Huffington Post.)

11. Life just wouldn't be the same.

I can honestly say I wouldn't be surviving life, let alone college, without coffee.