11 Times You Fell In Love With Luke Kuechly

What's not to love?

1115

I don't care if you're a Carolina Panthers fan or not. Hell, I don't even care if you're a football fan. Luke Kuechly has been on everyone's radar for the past year. He's a real-life Tim Riggins if you will--RIP "Friday Night Lights"--and here are just a few of the infinite times girls everywhere swooned.

1. That time he obviously cared about hygiene and not chaffing your skin when he kisses you (in your dreams).

2. That time he was sweaty and serious.

3. That time he wore these glasses and looked like the cutest nerd you ever did see.

4. ARMS

5. Right? I'd smile too.

6. That time he was just an average Joe with a backpack and Aquafina bottle. HE'S SO NORMAL.

7. That time he oh-so-nonchalantly held an NFL trophy.

8. That time he seductively posed for this weird a$$ security system ad...but who cares because he's Luke Kuechly.

9. That time he made a game-changing block (which is every game am I right?).

10. That time he made a blue mouth guard look d*mn good.

11. Wow. Just, wow.

So, thank you, Luke, for giving girls a reason to tune in to the game. Oh, and for leading our team to the franchise's first 7-0 season start.

Keep pounding.