11 Things We Need To See In 'Stranger Things' Season 3

More Steve and Dustin, please.

195

If you're like me, you feel like you've been waiting for AGES for the new "Stranger Things" trailer to come out. Now that it's here, I can't contain my excitement for the next season. Eleven, Mike, Hopper, and the whole gang have been on some pretty insane adventures, but I have a feeling the drama is just going to get better. Although the kids are getting older, which makes me sad, I'm excited to see what the new season will bring.

Season 3 premieres this summer, July 4th, and I'm hoping to see these 11 things happen over the course of the new episodes. However, I know the show will exceed all of my expectations, as it always does.

1. Eleven doing some normal teenage things.

Eleven gif

In the trailer, we already got a tease of Eleven's first time at the mall. Her new friendship with Max is something I think she really needs, especially going into her teenage years. She's gone through some crazy stuff in her past, and now that she made some new friends, and was basically adopted by Hopper, I hope she starts to have some normal teenage fun.

2. More Steve and Dustin, please.

Steve and Dustin

This unlikely duo was the best part of season two. Their humor is elevated when they're with each other, and I love the way Steve acts as Dustin's mentor. Let's hope Dad Steve makes another appearance, too. No one takes care of the gang like Steve can.

3. Jopper finally getting together.

Joyce and Hopper gif

They're both a little bit out of their minds, but that's what makes Hopper and Joyce so perfect for each other. After Bob's death last season, which I'm still crying about, Joyce needs someone who can support her. Hop will always protect Joyce and her family, and can be a great father figure to her boys. I need this to happen.

4. A new friendship between Eleven and Will.

Will Byers gif

These two are so connected from the Upside Down, but they have had barely any scenes together. I think they can really help each other through the trauma they've both been through. Hopefully, we see them develop more of a connection in season three.

5. More insight to the new relationships that were formed.

Nancy and Jonathan gif

Nancy and Jonathan, as well as Lucas and Max, formed new relationships last season. I'm curious to see how these couples will develop together, and hope we get more insight into their love lives.

Last season, Dustin was feeling a little left out because of Lucas and Max, so I hope they can get around their previous love triangle and still maintain a close friendship.

6. Can something bad happen to Billy?

Billy gif

Max's older brother acted as the human villain last season, and I was not a fan of this guy. But then again, who is? If anything happens between Billy and Mrs. Wheeler, I might scream.

The teaser for season three showed what looked like Billy being in some kind of pain, and let me tell you, I am definitely here for it. He's the worst.

7. More Mike and Eleven.

Mike and Eleven gif

I always want more of Mike and Eleven. Now that they're getting older, I'm curious to see if their relationship will become more mature. Also, will Mike call Eleven Jane now, because that's her real name? How does Hopper feel about their little relationship? These are the questions I need answers to.

8. Give Will a break.

Will Byers gif2

Poor Will needs a break from being possessed. He almost died in the first season, and then The Mind Flayer came back for him in the second one. The boy must need therapy or something. I hope this season brings him some happiness, and he doesn't do as much suffering as he has in the past.

9. Steve needs a new girl.

Steve Harrington gif

The poor guy got his heart broken by Nancy last season, but he handled it with such grace. He also did such a great job taking care of the kids and trying to protect them. I hope he finds a new girl that's really into him, and one that will appreciate his Farrah Fawcett hairspray.

10. Another storyline for Erica.

Erica gif

Lucas' little sister, Erica, was the queen of sass last season. She was a great comedic relief in the show, but I hope to see more of her in season three. Perhaps she'll join the squad and be a part of their next adventure? That would be nothing short of hilarious.

11. More kids from the Hawkins lab show up.

Kali and Eleven gif

Last season, we were introduced to Kali, who was held captive in the Hawkins lab by Brenner, just like Eleven was. The two reunited, but I have a feeling there are more kids with supernatural powers that we don't know about. Here's hoping they all reunite and we get some new characters that are like Eleven.

The countdown begins to Independence Day! I can't wait to see what's in store for the people of Hawkins, Indiana.