11 Things Overly Prepared People Do

11 Things Overly Prepared People Do

277
11 Things Overly Prepared People Do

In most cases, it is great to plan ahead, and being a planner can certainly be helpful. Unless, however, you are an over-planner who spends all of their time planning for the future instead of living in the past. If you are an over-planner then you understand the struggle.

You check and recheck your planner. I can never be sure if I have everything written down and if everything in it is organized properly.

You lay in bed and wonder if everything for the next day is already planned out.

You lay out your entire wardrobe for the next day the night before.

You constantly check to see if everyone around you has everything in their life together as well (sorry, we know it's annoying).

You plan situations in your life that are months, even years, ahead.

You go through ridiculous and improbable situations in your head, so that just in case they occur, you will be prepared.

You stress about everything and anything.

You name yourself as the boss of every task so that it can get done properly because, clearly, only you are cut out for the task.

You worry that you will make one wrong decision and all of your plans will be ruined causing your entire future to be messed up forever.

You take Advil for the headache all of your constant planning and organizing has caused you.

Ultimately, in the process of planning everything out, you will forget to actually do or remember something, which will ruin all of the planning you worked so hard on.