11 Things All Blondes Can Relate To

11 Things All Blondes Can Relate To

Chlorine turning your hair green is the worst.

603
11 Things All Blondes Can Relate To
Kira McClary

I have been a natural blonde my whole life. I was white blonde when I was younger and now am a golden blonde, but I have always I loved being a blonde. I feel like it makes me look unique, and I stick out more. I have experienced all these points in one way or another throughout my 20 years, and I think a lot of these points are pretty funny and relatable. I hope you can relate to them one way or another!

1. Chlorine will turn your hair green

2. I shed a lot and freak myself out sometimes because I think there is a spider on my arm when it is only my hair

3. Roots are a problem. In the winter my hair darkens and in the summer my lightens. The in between stages are awkward!

4. People ask me if I highlight my hair and when I say no they still don't believe me

5. Blonde colored bobby pins are not actually blonde, you can still see them in your hair

6. Even after I shave, there are still spots I miss because sometimes I can't see my hair

7. Sometimes I seriously consider going brunette, but then change my mind

8. As a blonde, you always have to wear mascara otherwise your eyelashes are invisible

9. I still think blonde jokes are dumb

10. I have to avoid wearing yellow

11. In the end, I love being blonde!