11 Things All Picky Eaters Know To Be True

The biggest nightmare is going out to eat and not finding anything edible on the menu

16
Today Show Online

As a picky eater myself, I know the struggles and constant judgement that one faces. Here are 11 things that all picky eaters know to be true. You're not alone, picky eaters unite!

1. The number of meals you like is extremely short that you can count it on one hand

2. Your go to food is chicken tenders when you go out to eat.

3. Your stress goes through the roof when ordering at a restaurant.

4. When invited to dinner, you research the menu to see if there is anything you'd like.

5. You like about being allergic to foods so you don't have to explain why you don't like them.

6. When your friend invites you over to dinner but doesn't tell you what they are having.

7. Worrying your picky food choices will hurt someones feelings.

8. Bread is life

9. When in doubt, look at the kids menu.

10. Simple is better.

11. Being a picky eater is not a choice.

Trust me, if I could not be a picky eater it would make my life way easier. We just can't seem to get our tastebuds to enjoy the majority of foods.