11 Subreddits You Must Subscribe To

11 Subreddits You Must Subscribe To

I don’t remember how I came about the reddit, but it sucked me in years ago and I haven’t turned back.

338
11 Subreddits You Must Subscribe To
emcrit.org

I like to think of myself as a bit of a Renaissance man; I know a little bit about a lot of things. Aside from the fabulous education I’ve received throughout my life, I account a lot of this to the wonderful time-waster device known as the internet. All too often I fall into the rabbit hole and end up somewhere I didn’t mean to be.

One of the websites that has been a huge enabler of this is reddit. I don’t remember how I came about the reddit, but it sucked me in years ago and I haven’t turned back.

Upon your first visit, you’ll see the front page, full of links from the default subreddits. The front page alone will without doubt have at least some very interesting link on it, and a whole lot of other things that might bring about a chuckle. But it’s the non-default subreddits that bring me back time and time again.

I’ll share with you 11 of my favorite subreddits; maybe you’ll love some of them, too!

1. r/CampingandHiking.

Aside from the beautiful pictures that are posted, there are a lot of great talking topics, as well!

2. r/Awwducational.

Learn something new about an animal while also looking at cute pictures of them!

3. r/itookapicture.

There is no shortage of picture subreddits, but there is something about this one that is special.

4. r/nonononoyes.

This is subreddit is full of suspense! I can’t believe some of the things posted here end the way they do!

5. r/woahdude.

It’s described as “the best links to click while you're stoned!” and while I can’t say I’ve visited it in that state, I can say it never ceases the woah-ness factor.

6. r/100yearsago.

A really neat subreddit that is full of historical events that happened 100 years ago!

7. r/StarWars.

Hands down, this is my very favorite subreddit. I check this first thing in the morning, right before bed, and every chance I get in between those.

8. r/BikiniBottomTwitter.

A subreddit that breeds awful SpongeBob memes; I love it far more than I should.

9. r/comicbooks.

DC, Marvel, Image, you name it and it’s probably covered in this subreddit!

10. r/TreesSuckingAtThings.

I have no clue how I found this. Or why I keep going back to it.

11. r/me_irl.

The description says, "selfies of the soul.” I think that about sums this one up.

So there you have it, some of my favorite subreddits! There are literally thousands of others that exist, so if none of these strike your fancy, just go and look around for some that might be more you.