11 Best Study Songs For Those Late Night Study Sessions

All the songs you need on your study playlist for every all-nighter you'll have to pull in college.

1456

Sometimes when you're studying for an exam or pulling an all-nighter to finish that paper due at 8 a.m. the next morning, what gets us through is our study playlist. I’ve pulled three all-nighters this week, and it really got me thinking what’s the perfect study playlist. It’s different for everyone, but it’s always got to include your favorite songs.

Mine is a very interesting mix of some of my favorite songs, some of which are relaxing, while others, not so much.

Here are a few of my favorites:

1. "Love Me Like You Do" by Ellie Goulding

This song is simply amazing. It's one of my favorites and it's always a perfect staple to any playlist, even that one you turn to when you just need to get that studying done.

2. "Trap Queen" by Fetty Wap

The reaction I get when my friends hear this one while I'm studying is always that of shock. For some reason, yes, I can study while listening to "Trap Queen."

3. "Safe and Sound" by Rebelution

This song has been a constant staple on my study playlist since high school, and it'll be there for a while.

4. "No Interruption" by Hoodie Allen

This song can get anyone pumped for anything so studying is no exception. Try it if you just need something to motivate you.

5. "Fast Car" by Tracy Chapman

When it’s serious and I need to get something done, this song is turned on repeat, sometimes for hours. It gets the job done.

6. "Like A Warrior" by Matisyahu

I mean, come on. The title itself is telling you, you’re a warrior and it makes you feel like one too. With this one, you can get anything done.

7. "The General" by Dispatch

This one has been one of my favorite songs for years. However, recently I added it to my study playlist and I got a 13-page proposal done. It gets the job done.

8. "Wonderwall" by Oasis

This one is just a classic, and I don’t think anyone can dispute that. It’s also a great addition to a study playlist.

9. "Stitches" by Shawn Mendes

Let’s be real, there’s no studying taking place when this song is on. We are only screaming out the lyrics at the top of our lungs. That being said, it’s the perfect addition because we all need a break when we’re spending those crazy long nights in the library.

10. "We Don’t Have To Take Our Clothes Off" by Ella Eyre

This song, if you haven’t heard it yet, is so wonderful. I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it, and for that reason, it’s on this list. It’s relaxing and a great song to study to.

11. "This is Gospel" by Panic! At The Disco

In reality, this playlist would not be complete without some Panic!

Thank god for Spotify, because without it, I don’t know how I would survive all those late night study sessions.

From Your Site Articles