11 Times Millie Bobby Brown Perfectly Described The Stages Of Lectures

This is a compilation of the process of sitting in a lecture as told by the beloved, Millie Bobby Brown.

72
YouTube

We have all been there, sitting in a lecture lost, dazed, and confused. You think you've got it down and you're ready to learn, but you're just an empty body at a desk that can't wait to go home.

1. Arrival

You may not be happy about it, but you're here, you're ready and you gon' learn today!

2. Eye Contact With The Prof

You're looking your professor in the eyes, he or she knows you are engaged and totally listening to what they are saying.

3. Content Confusion

Your first case of content confusion has already set in. I mean really, what is that you are talking about?

4. The Peer Look Around

There is no way you are the only one not comprehending what is going on in this lecture. Therefore you have to look around the room to make sure your classmates also have a look of panic and confusion on their faces.

5. The Smart Kid Chime in

You're betrayed by a classmate who you thought was just as confused as you were...but nope, they go ahead and make an intelligent comment to the professor.

6. Who Cares?

Your interest is lost, your faith has faded. Who cares? Who needs economics anyway?

7. Panic Strikes Again

You care! You need to pass this class! You need to focus!

8. Snack Time

You need to calm your nerves somehow now...grab a snack and start munching. (Don't lie, you've been looking forward to eating whatever you brought since the moment you got there.)

9. OMG Moment of Understanding

You're speed-writing your notes, copying everything from the Powerpoint and what the professor is saying simultaneously, and it all adds up... YOU GET IT!

10. Oh No Ya Don't

You're a fool, your brain is like "nu uh, not today!" You don't get it. You don't even get what you don't get.

11. Sweet Release

Oh the sheer joy, you're done. It's over. You can finally go home! (And just stress over not understanding anything that just happened in the last three hours in the comfort of your own room.)