11 Great Worship Songs To Add To Your Playlist

11 Worship Songs You NEED To Be Listening To

Need to create a good worship playlist? These are the songs for it.

59
rock, rock formations, nature, cool, interesting, turns, curves
Hikersbay Hikersbay on Unsplash

Listening to a great worship song can totally change your mood and your perspective. Here are 11 songs that can do just that.

“O God Forgive Us” by for KING & COUNTRY (feat. KB)

This sober song reminds us that we often fall short. We can become desensitized to our sin. Powerful songs like this can renew our perspective.

“Nothing I Hold on to” by Will Reagan, United Pursuit

"Nothing I Hold on to" is a nice calm song that focuses on trusting God and giving our lives to him. After all, isn't He the one who gave us life to begin with?

Make sure you listen til the end or else you'll miss hearing one of the best verses!

“Reckless Love” by Cory Asbury

Chances are if you listen to Contemporary Christian often you've heard this song before. That's because it's a great song! And Cory Asbury has an incredible voice. Go listen to this if you haven't already!

“Let It Happen” United Pursuit (feat. Andrea Marie)

"Let It Happen" is about how we were meant to live with passion. Sometimes we get caught up in stress… We avoid or withdraw. But we aren't meant to live that way. This song is a great reminder.

“Build My Life” by Housefires III (feat. Pat Barrett)

This is a peaceful song that focuses on how God is the only firm foundation for a good life. Check out the other songs by Housefires if you get a chance! Awesome group.

“A Prayer” by Kings Kaleidoscope

This song is very unconventional. It does have a bad word in the refrain (honestly it's for effect, it is to show you the emotional intensity of the one singing that is facing anxiety and fear). If you wish to avoid the bad word, the link to this youtube video (in the picture) does go to the clean version.

All of that aside, this is an incredible song. It is very lively. It walks you through how one feels when they are experiencing anxiety, fear, and doubt. Then closer to the end of the song the voice of Jesus breaks through. It is movingl. This is a song everyone must listen to at least once.

“I Shall Not Want” by Audrey Assad

Audrey Assad has such a beautiful voice. This is a great song that reminds us that we should be living a life unattached to the things of this world.

“Song Of My Father” by Urban Rescue

This is perfect to listen to if you are feeling anxious. It is very pleasant and shares a message of hope.

“King of the World” by Natalie Grant

This song focuses on not underestimating God and His abilities. He created everything, and we have to remember that.

“I Surrender” by Hillsong Worship

"I Surrender" is about letting go of the tight grip we have on our lives and letting God take over. It is very powerful.

"Be Still" by The Fray

"If no one is standing beside you, be still and know I am." I've loved this song for years now! An oldie but an amazing-ie. Make sure you give it a listen!

I hope you enjoyed the songs I picked out. If you didn't, keep exploring! Finding good music that speaks to you is important.