11 Songs For The Proud American

There's no denying the fact that our nation is divided. We've turned on each other; instead of encouraging the opinions of others and expressing our differences while learning from one another, we've decided that opposing opinions are irrelevant, dangerous things to society and must be stopped without mercy.

Must we act this way towards one another? Are we really accomplishing anything when we don't accept differences and learn from each other by communicating?

As Americans, we are all on the same team.

As Americans, we all want to be treated and respected as equals.

As Americans, we support our troops and respect those who've lost their lives serving our country.

As Americans, we believe in life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

As Americans, we are ONE nation under God.

Enough is enough, and it's time for us to support each other, listen to one another and start rooting for the same team. Here are eleven songs to remember your roots as Americans of the United States.

1. Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue (The Angry American) — Toby Keith

2. America — Neil Diamond

3. Arlington — Trace Adkins

4. American Soldier — Toby Keith

5. If You’re Reading This — Tim McGraw

6. Home — Dierks Bentley

7. Made In America – Toby Keith

8. Military Taps

9. God Bless the U.S.A. — Lee Greenwood

10. God Bless America — Celine Dion

11. Star Spangled Banner — Whitney Houston