11 Snacks You Need In Your Dorm

11 Snacks You Need In Your Dorm

Put these on your grocery list ASAP

35
11 Snacks You Need In Your Dorm
PXHere

Since I have been at college, I've noticed the importance of snacking. I do it in between classes, right before I go to bed- it's becoming a problem. My love of snacks, however, has allowed me to figure out what are the best snacks to have in a dorm room setting.

While it would be nice to make lasagna on command, there are few other foods that will simply have to do. Make friends with someone who has a car, and get ready for a Target run to get these snacks.

1. Pretzel Crisps

If you're in the mood for something crisp and salty, then this is your ultimate snack. If you want to go crazy, you can get some honey mustard dip for these, as well.

2. Goldfish

This is a classic snack that people of all ages love. It's easy to grab, and doesn't make a mess. So you can just get the snack and plop yourself down on the bed and start the Netflix.

3. Mac and Cheese

Mac and cheese is a great food if you're craving something a little bit more than a snack. It's a little bit more filling and full of cheesy goodness.

4. Popcorn

This is a nice food to have in case you want to have a movie night, or snack on somethings buttery. Nothing's better than fresh popcorn and your favorite movie playing.

5. Crackers

Crackers are always a solid snack to have. If your stomach is messed up, and you're not feeling too good, these usually help settle it. Or, if you have access to a fridge, you can make some cheese and crackers if you are feeling fancy.

6. Granola Bars

These are good if you're on the go and need something quick for breakfast. Poptarts and toaster strudels are great and everything, but a granola bar will fill you up quicker and is better for your body.

7. Candy

I've found that candy is really good to snack on if you're writing a paper. Rather than having cheesy, Dorito fingers on your keyboard, candy is something sweet and won't get your laptop messed up.

8. Chocolate

There will 100% be a time where you are craving chocolate. Get ahead of the game now and go buy some Kit Kats or Reese's. Without a doubt, chocolate will get you through those all-nighters.

9. Chips

While certain types of chips can get a little messy, these are sure to satisfy your salty cravings you are bound to have.

10. Sour Patch Kids

Along with your salty cravings, you will surely have some sour cravings. This also makes for a good movie night snack with that popcorn in number four.

11. Fruit Snacks

Go ahead and include Gushers and Fruit Roll-ups in this category. These snacks are nice to much on in between classes. They're just the right size so you can eat, but not ruin your dinner