11 Sites To Keep You From Studying

11 Sites To Keep You From Studying

Click it, you know you want to

17
11 Sites To Keep You From Studying
Grammerly

We all know as college students, studying is a must, and something that you aren't able to avoid throughout your college years. However, I don't think there will ever be a time when our minds don't wander, and we want to do some random clicking through internet forums and pages trying to relieve some form of stress or boredom. So, to make it easier, here's a list of websites that you can visit to keep your mind at ease during your cram sessions. Just don't stay on these for too long, because before you know it, 10pm turns into 10am and really fast, and that first class starts at 11. So take it a few minutes at a time, and enjoy yourself.

1. Stumbleupon.

Pick out your interests and "Stumble" site will take you to a random page of the internet and keep you entertained for hours on end. See anything from technological advances, to beers of the world. This site is truly amazing, and you'll be amazed at the things you'll see.

2. Sporcle.

Challenge your study buddies to games of Bingo, or test your knowledge of sports history. Either way, this site is full of games and quizzes to keep your company for hours. Just don't be doing this one during class, we don't your professors to get mad at you, and give you more work, or worse, a failing grade.

3. Ted Talks.

Sit back, and listen to people smarter than you. Who knows, you may just learn a thing or two!

4. FreeRice.

Answer questions while donating grains of rice to the world! For every question answered, these guys will donate 10 grains of rice, so go on, click the link, help the world, and clear your mind.

5. eelslap.

Who doesn't want to take out anger by slapping someone with an eel, this fun yet simple site is sure to put a smile on your face.

6. fallingfalling.

Try not to fall into a trance with this one.

7. weavesilk.

This tranquil game will relax your mind, and your soul. Listen to soft music while making pictures with your cursor.

8. Reddit.

"The front page of the internet" is there much more to be said?

9. What Should I Read Next?

For those of y'all who actually finish your work on time, and want to further yourself, this ones for you!

10. Dancing Orca.

Make this Orca dance with your cursor. May only be fun for a minute or two, but add music, and you'll have a blast.

11. Do Nothing For Two Minutes.

This is the best one you can choose, just sit back, relax, and do nothing. Be careful though, don't let your two minutes turn into ten, then an hour, because before you know it, you'll be asleep and out of time to do your work.