11 Signs You're Having Spring Break Withdrawals

Your Spring Break trip was Instagram #goals.

102
Tumblr

#SB2k16 has come and gone, but the memories will last forever. As of now, the memories are as fresh in our minds as they will ever be. For many, this flood of Spring Break memories can cause a phenomenon many college students go through: spring break withdrawals.

You just spent an amazing week laying on the beaches in the tropics with your closest friends. There wasn't a care in the world and you only had to make one major decision: order another margarita or just relax in the water? Now you're sitting in class wondering why life is so cruel and why that godsend of a week had to end so soon. If you've been saying, "amen" while reading this, you're probably having Spring Break withdrawals.

1. You miss being heckled by the locals trying to sell you things.

You'd give anything to hear that authentic Mexican song right now over this OChem lecture. Why didn't you just tip the poor guy?

2. Your sunburn is gone, but you want it back.

You'll never complain about looking like a lobster again. Just as long as you can go back to spring break. Please.

3. Where did my free tequila shots go?

America is all about the money.

4. You actually miss the sketchy local food.

Those stomach pains don't matter anymore.

5. Why isn't it acceptable to wear a bathing suit 24/7 here?

You wouldn't even have to do laundry.

6. You're still unsure about all the animals you came in contact with.

Was that an iguana? Do they swim? What do they like to do in their spare time?

7. You're still wondering about all the stray dogs.

Give me all of them.

8. You're beginning to wonder why you didn't go to college in south Florida.

All I need is some white sand and clear water.

9. If you went to a resort or took a cruise, you're wondering where all that food is at!

Pizza at 2 a.m., ice cream for breakfast and two entrees at your fancy dinner -- all paid for. Enjoy your ramen tonight.

10. Also, why aren't you invincible anymore?

Spring break makes us superhuman somehow. For many, it's no sleep, too much alcohol, and they still make it out alive.

11. You are ultimately missing that no worries, not a care in the world feeling that spring break brings with it.

Spring break, we love you. We look forward to you every year and enjoy every second that you offer us. But you always leave us too soon. So here's to every college student who enjoyed #SB2k16 and can't wait to relive it again!