11 'Sex And The City' Quotes For Every College Girl Needs To Hear

Whether you loved Maranda or wanted to be Samantha, we all wanted Carrie’s closet.
256

"Sex And The City" is my favorite show of all time — these girls taught me about fashion, but more importantly, how to love myself. There’s nothing like New York or the early 2000s. From Carrie Bradshaw to Charlotte York, the relationships, drama, gossip and friendship never get old.

1. “Stop being a b*tch.” “I’m not being a b*tch. I’m just being myself.” –Season 2 Episode 10

You do you, girl!

2. “Abso-f***in-lutely.” –Season 6 Episode 20

When someone asks if I want another chocolate chip cookie.

3. “The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them and others you don’t, but in the end, they’re the people you always come home to. Sometimes it’s the family you’re born into. And sometimes it’s the one you make for yourself.” –Season 2 Episode 15

Gotta have your fam by your side.

4. “Miranda, how do you not love Miranda?” -Season 6 Episode 4

Gotta love yourself, b.

5. “I admit it’s tempting to wish for the perfect boss, or the perfect parent, or the perfect outfit, but the best anyone of us can do is not quit. Play the hand we’ve been given, and accessorize the outfit we’ve got. –Season 4 Episode 17

Make it work, girl.

6. “The hard thing about fighting in relationships is that there’s no referee. There’s no one to tell you which comments are below the belt. As a result, someone usually gets hurt.” –Season 4 Episode 13

Too real.

7. “It’s the flaws that make them so much more beautiful.” –Season 4 Episode 2

I just want everyone to love themselves and be #bodyposi as heck.

8. “Can you ever really forgive, if you can’t forget?” -Season 4 Episode 7

Move on — it’s your time.

9. “Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives?” -Season 4 Episode 18

We all have to make some mistakes to really learn who we are.

10. “Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free. Until they find someone, just as wild to run with.” –Season 2 Episode 18

If it's meant to be it will.

11. “And finally, the most important breakup rule: no matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never go through it, without your friends.” –Season 2 Episode 1

Gals before guys, am I right?

No matter what you go though, it’s all about loving yourself as much as Samantha loves Samantha and never letting the haters bring ya down. Oh, and a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes.