11 'Pumpkin Spice' Products That Are Absolutely Absurd

Because America's obsession with this fall flavor is very real.

562

As Autumn has just begun, so has the arrival of all things "Pumpkin Spiced." Due to America's overwhelming love of the infamous Starbuck's drink, companies around the country have come up with products inspired by the sweet and spicy smell of "Pumpkin Spice." However, these products don't stop with just edible treats, but rather include everyday items and even some outrageous products. So here is a quick list of crazy items inspired by the autumnal scent of "Pumpkin Spice."

1. Pumpksin Spice Shampoo and Conditioner

Because there is nothing better than when your hair smells of the delicious fall drink.

2. Pumpkin Spice Pet Shampoo and Conditioner

And don't forget about your pets; they also need to smell like the delicious fall drink.

3. Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows

I am not quite sure what to make of these or how they would even taste, or what you would even use them for, but they exist.

4. Pumpkin Spice Butter

To balance out breakfast, everyone needs "Pumpkin Spice" butter to spread on toast to eat alongside their "Pumpkin Spice Latte."

5. Pumpkin Spice Spaghetti

And if a whole breakfast of "Pumpkin Spice" wasn't enough, you can also eat "Pumpkin Spice" pasta for lunch and dinner. There is nothing better than having all your meals flavored with "Pumpkin Spice."

6. Pumpkin Spice Pringles

Yes, I know this is a crazy one. Pringles, really? But I guess everyone needs a specific Pringles' flavor to eat in the fall.

7. Pumpkin Spice Alcohol

After a long day in the office, there is nothing better than a small nightcap to end the day. And now that simple ritual can include vodka flavored with this autumnal sweet and spicy flavor.

8. Pumpkin Spice Jello

With a special seasonal release, Jell-o has created a "Pumpkin Spice" inspired concoction, so now every Thanksgiving dessert can taste of pumpkin.

9. Pumpkin Spice Mints

After the grande sized Pumpkin Spice Latte you just drank, you can freshen your breath and continue the pumpkin spice obsession with these mints to ensure your breath constantly smells sweet and spicy.

10. Pumpkin Spice Phone Case

And if the previous products weren't bad enough, you can publicly share your addiction of all things "Pumpkin Spice" with this phone case.

11. Pumpkin Spie Halloween Costume

And a "Pumpkin Spice" obsession would not be complete without a costume embodying all that is "Pumpkin Spice." So if you are in search of that original and ridiculous idea for a costume to dress up as for Halloween, you just found it!

So that was a quick list of ridiculous "Pumpkin Spice" products that actually exist for purchase! I know I was shocked at some of these and also intrigued with others. But, I myself do enjoy a bit of "Pumpkin Spice" coffee, so I guess I am in the same boat as other "Pumpkin Spice" lovers, but not necessary to the extreme of dressing in a costume of this infamous Fall flavor.