11 Reasons Why Your Best Friends From Home Are Your Best Friends For Life

They really are your best friends forever.

13
Nicole Allen

As my college experience comes to a close I have realized a lot of things; what I'm passionate about, what I want to pursue as a career and most importantly who my real friends are. I have made a lot of great friends in college, some of whom I will know I will be friends with for the rest of my life. However, I truly believe that my best friends from home are going to be my best friends for life, here are 11 reasons why.

1. They Have Seen You Grow Into The Person You Are Today.

They were with you in your awkward middle school years, fun high school years and beyond.

2. You Talk To Each Other On a Daily Basis.

Even though you don't see each other on a daily basis you always communicate through group messages, snap chat or random hour long phone calls.

3. They Are The First To Know Everything That Has Happened Recently In Your Life.

You bought a new shirt? They probably helped pick it out via pictures. Your not feeling well? They are clearly the first person to consult instead of a physician. They always are the first person you tell even though they're 1,000 of miles away.

4. You Make The Most Out Of Your Time Together.

Whether its weekend trips to Atlantic City, going out to bars on your weekend home or even just spending days by the pool in the summer, you always have fun and make the most out of your time together.

5. You Put In The Extra Effort.

This can be a phone call when your too stressed out, helping pick out bridesmaid dresses or even randomly visiting them during the school year. The little things that you do for each other are what really counts.

6. They Always Know The Right Thing To Say.

Whether you just bombed a test, stressed about life after college, had a fight with your parents or boyfriends, they always know what to say to make you feel better.

7. They Always Have Your Back.

Even if your in the wrong, they support you 100 percent.

8. They're Like Family.

You basically are the Kimmy Gibbler to your BFFs parents and they really don't mind after all these years, they even start to think of you as another child.

9. They Tell It How It Is.

They're always going to tell you what you need to hear, whether you like it or not their going to be honest with you because its what you deserve.

10. They Make You Laugh.

Even though you aren't with each other everyday they always say something that makes you laugh. When you all reunite your abs sometimes hurt because of laughing to much.

11. They're The Ones Who Are There For You, No Matter What

They are your people, your tribe, they are always going to be there for you.