If you're like me and have been binge-watching all ten seasons of "Friends" over the summer, you may have come to realize that Joey is actually you. Here's why:
1. You hate sharing food more than anything. So does Joey.
2. Basically, food is your number one priority.
3. You're more interested in your milkshake because... well, it's a milkshake.
4. You're both logical.
5. You, like Joey, have accepted your body the way it is.
6. Pizza is the most important food group in your opinion.
7. You both prepare for Thanksgiving accordingly.
8. You know how to still have fun, even though you're a grown-up.
9. You give the best advice to your friends.
10. You get a little angry when your friends leave you out of their pizza plans. Who wouldn't?!
11. If you're taking a foreign language course, you're about as good as Joey trying to speak French. (Hopefully things get better for you than they did for him.)
If you aren't the Joey of your friend group, or even Monica, just remember: at least you aren't Ross.