It’s the show everyone loves to hate, "The most Dramatic television series in America" , It's the only and only, Bachelor.
1. Gives us a source of weekly entertainment
Every monday at 7 o'clock it’s that time to gather on the couch with your favorite gal pals to watch your favorite gals and not so favorites all date the same man.
2. Gives us girls something to follow and keep tabs on
Like men with their football games and fantasy leagues, us girls like to stay in the loop with things too. Watching the bachelor is a perfect bonding experience, sometimes we even yell at the TV If it doesn't go the way we want. In fact there is now a "Bachelor" fantasy league.
3. It gives us the sense that we’re not really all that crazy as we think
4. It gives us some unrealistic date expectations but come on it’s cute
5. It gives us drama to follow when our life is a little boring
There's nothing better then watching 25-30 women dating the same guy and all hating each other.
6. HOT BEACH BODIES
7. Chris Harrison adds incredibly funny side comments
And the weekly "Ladies, Nick, This is the final rose of the night, when you're ready"