11 Reasons Pizza Should Be Your Favorite Food

As if you needed any more convincing

5157

Being from Chicago, pizza is something that is near and dear to my heart. Quite honestly I can’t imagine my life without it, as sad as that is, and going without it for even a week would most likely drive me into a mid-life crisis at the age of 19. Although my addiction is pretty extreme, I think many people out there would agree that a life without pizza isn’t really a life worth living (ok maybe a little extreme still). So to prove that pizza is the best thing on this planet, here are 11 reasons why pizza should be your favorite food.

1. Uh, it tastes good!

Like honestly who doesn’t think bread, cheese, sausage, pepperoni, and sauce tastes good? (Weirdos). There is absolutely nothing not to like about pizza, and this isn’t arguable. Sorry.

2. It can be eaten at all times of the day.

Literally you can eat it in the morning, the afternoon and at night preferably at 3 a.m., and no one will think you’re weird. Can you say the same about a burger? Yeah, that’s what I thought.

3. It’s loved by all ages.

You can go to dinner with grandma Fran and little cousin Joey and neither party will protest pizza. Test it out if you don’t believe me.

4. Easy to serve no matter the size of the group.

Having a last minute get together with 30 of your closets friends? Pizza. Having a quiet ladies night with your bestie? Pizza. Need something to serve your kindergarten classroom at their end of the year party? Pizza. Pizza is always the answer.

5. It’s cost effective.

There’s a reason it's a college student favorite, people.

6. Taste’s good hot or cold.

The only food that is good at any temp. Are you enjoying your cold mashed potatoes? Or how about your warm ice cream? Yeah, I didn’t think so.

7. Everyone knows what pizza is.

Found yourself starving in a remote town of 12 people in Botswana? I guarantee someone can whip you up something resembling pizza.

8. It’s everywhere.

Whether you’re north, south, east, or west, chances are you are less than 10 miles away from a pizza place at any given moment.

9. It’s versatile.

There’s thin crust, thick crust, Sicilian style, gluten free, veggie, white sauce, meat lovers, and about a zillion more. There’s literally a pizza for everyone.

10. The only food that you can count on to be available for delivery.

Hungry, but don’t want to move? Pizza has your back. Call in or order online and it will be at your front door in no time.

11. Brings people together.

Because, honestly – who could pass up pizza?