11 Reasons Why Classic Crocs Are The Best

This rubber footwear will be the best pair of shoes that you ever own.

24
Unsplash

Flip-flops fall apart too quickly and look weird if you wear them in the winter. Birkenstocks are expensive. However, Crocs are perfect. Here's why:

1. They are comfortable.

These rubber shoes mold perfectly to your feet after just a few days of wearing them. They also fit wider than the average shoe so there is plenty of wiggle-room for your toes.

2. They are breathable.

If you've got sweaty feet, no worries! Crocs have plenty of holes to allow airflow or you can wear them with socks.

3. They are waterproof.

Who needs clunky rainboots when Crocs work just as well. Your feet will get wet if there is a flood or heavy downpour but for a light drizzle or small puddles, these shoes are perfect.

4. There are a ton of colors available.

No matter what your favorite color is, there will be a pair of Crocs for you. Whether you want a classic black, camo, or tie-dye, you will find exactly what you're looking for.

5. They are customizable.

If you think Crocs are too plain, there are little pins called Jibbitz. There are hundreds of different characters and objects you can get to put on your shoes.

6. They are multiple ways to wear them.

Sports mode. 4-Wheel Drive. Adventure strap. No matter what you call it when you have the heel strap down, it's still a helpful tool. You can wear Crocs in two different ways depending on how active you plan to be.

7. They can be worn in any season.

Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter, these shoes go perfect with any season.

8. They are unisex.

Both girls and guys can add this wonderful shoe to their closet.

9. They are easily cleanable.

If you have gotten your Crocs dirty, all you have to do is rinse them off with a hose or in a bathtub and they look brand new.

10. They are convenient.

Crocs go with any outfit. You can wear them with sweatpants, jeans, or shorts. They are perfect for going to class or wear to work. They are quick to slip on while you're rushing out the door.

11. They are inexpensive.

Crocs cost around $30 depending on where you buy them but they last forever.

Those are just a few reasons why I love Crocs. Next time you're out shopping, you should definitely consider buying a pair (or two)!