11 Reasons Cam Newton is MVP On The Field & In My Heart

Because seriously, he's the man.

15
ronclements.com

If you haven’t heard of Cam Newton, you might just be living under a rock. Quarterback of the currently undefeated Carolina Panthers, Newton is on his way to becoming a household name. Whether he’s making beautiful passes or dabbin’ on them folks in the end zone, lately he’s been making quite a name for himself in the NFL. As an honored fantasy football owner of Cam myself, I have truly appreciated his somewhat unexpected success this season. With all the hype surrounding Cam, there has been discussion that he’s a frontrunner for MVP of this NFL season. Personally, I 100% support this notion. Not only do I believe he is an exceptional football player, but I also believe he’s true husband material. So, without further ado, here’s 11 reasons why Cam Newton is not only MVP on the field, but also MVP in my heart.

1. His team is simply the best.

He’s the QB of the current best team in the NFL, with a flawless 13-0 record.

2. He's always the one carrying the team to victory.

His supporting offense really isn’t anything great, and yet he continues to find a way to score more points than the other team consistently.

3. He has improved in important areas.

He’s set to score more touchdowns this season than ever before, and he’s become a pro at avoiding sacks.

4. His performance does the talking.

While Cam’s stats aren’t as strong as other players, he’s one of those players where stats don’t tell the whole story, and his presence on the field has shown he’s a strong contender.

5. He's better than Tom Brady.

He’s consistently being compared to Tom Brady, who for the majority of the season has had offensive targets like Julian Edelman and Rob Gronkowski to help him out. While Cam is over here on his own like:

6. His size.

At 6’5" and 245 pounds, Cam has size similar to the average NFL linebacker, yet the agility of the average QB, making him able to actually run between tackles and score himself.

7. He adapts to plays.

He’s one of those QB’s that immediately adjusts his plan according to the situation, and he almost always finds a way to move the ball.

8. He loves kids.

Cam almost always gives the football he scores a touchdown with to a kid in the crowd, and just the way he interacts with kids is actually adorable.

9. He can dance.

Let’s be real: He’s got better dance moves than anyone else in the NFL.

10. He's hilarious.

He’s actually just a little kid inside a giant man’s body.

11. That smile.

Enough said.