11 Places To Buy Name Brands At A Discounted Price

Tired of emptying your bank account every time you just want a new pair of shoes? Well, now you don't have to!
4064

1. 6 PM

6 PM is great online resource to catch the best deals on clothing, shoes, and accessories. With name brands such as Nike, UGG, and Kate Spade already at discounted prices-- plus the occasional bonus clearance-- 6 PM is one of the best sites for the online shopper.

2. Marshalls and TJ Maxx

Marshalls and TJ Maxx are sister companies, so they both offer relatively similar deals. They both have a TJX rewards program that you can use to start earning points towards a $10 gift certificate. And you earn 10% off your first online purchase just by signing up!

3. Overstock.com

Overstock is exactly what it sounds like: an overstock of apparel, shoes, accessories, and home decor. Overstock is a retail-based website that is primarily closeout merchandise, so there are always great deals on your favorite brands!

4. Bluefly

Bluefly is very similar to Overstock, but another great place to find discounts and deals on home decor, apparel, shoes, etc.

5. Hautelook

Hautelook is a members- only site provided by Nordstrom. But wait, don't worry: you can sign up with just a few clicks, and it's completely FREE!

6. Plato's Closet

Plato's is a great place to not only catch great deals on name brand apparel, but you can also sell your old, gently used clothing to them and get some of the money back!

7. ShopItToMe.com

Shop It To Me is one of the best websites to find discounts on designer brands. When you sign up you enter your sizes and your favorite brands, and then you receive emails when an item in your size and brand has arrived! Cool, right?

8. GetTheLabel.com

Think you wanna rock the Timberland boots this winter? Well then Get The Label is the site to visit! They have discounts on UGG, Levi's, Converse, and yes, obviously those adorable Timberland's! Go grab yourself a pair!

9. DSW

Don't let the name fool you, Designer Shoe Warehouse doesn't just sell shoes. They also have handbags and accessories, all at great prices. Who could ask for a better deal than that?

10. Gilt

Gilt is known for having up to 60% off of your favorite brand names of clothing, home goods, and decor. Sign up to become a member and get even greater deals like access to exclusive sales!

11. Poshmark

Poshmark is basically like taking a stroll through the closets of other women and getting to pick out what you like! You can even post items of your own that are either new or in good condition, and sell them to other women around America! Shop for your favorite brands and styles all at good prices! Who doesn't love having a style-mate?