It's almost the time for the beloved holiday season that everyone gets so pumped for as soon as Halloween is over. It's like the date changes to November 1 and suddenly Christmas music is playing in the stores, people are buying those Christmas tree cookies, and everyone has a little more pep in their step. Well, that is those of us who actually like the holidays have a little more pep in our step. If you're wondering how you're going to make it through the next few weeks before family Christmas gatherings, a spread of food that seems to be endless until your pants scream at you to stop eating, Hallmark movies, mushy holiday cards, baking, doing fun things that you can only do at Christmas, and so much more, then keep reading for a list that will be sure to raise your spirits while you wait for the best time of year.
1. Those ABC Family movies, man. Gotta love 'em.
2. What seems to be the endless food always available at the snap of a finger.
4. Christmas cookies. And you know these are the best.
5. Going to Santa's Village and other fun, only Christmas places.
6. Building snowmen.
7. The talk of Santa coming even though you're twenty years old. But hey, it's still cool that you get to wake up to a room of presents, even if those things aren't a karaoke box with Brittany Spears CD's anymore.
8. The extended family that you get to see. Even if all you really get are awkward pictures.
9. The Christmas music that you get to listen to for a solid two months.
10. Baking food that, for some reason, no one wants to eat at any other time of the year.
11. The Christmas tree that gets to sit in your house and hold all of your favorite memories!