11 Perks Of Dating A Short Girl

11 Perks Of Dating A Short Girl

We are more than just a great little spoon.
3932

Being 5'2", I know there are some serious perks that my boyfriend loves about dating me. Here are a few things he always says he loves about dating a short girl!

1. You're always taller than us.

No matter how short or tall you are, when you stand next to a short girl you automatically look tall. It's the one loophole an average height guy can find to make him look like he's 6 feet tall.

2. You feel needed.

We can't reach stuff off the top shelf without jumping or climbing on the counter, so we always ask you for your help.

3. We're the perfect height for hugs.

You don't have to worry about our head pushing against your throat or being at an awkward level when you hug us. We fit perfectly right under your chin so you can breathe easily and still see everything over our heads.

4. You can pick us up and move us really easily.

If we're sitting in your spot or fall asleep on the couch, it's really easy to scoop us up and move us where you want. Plus, we won't kill your back while you lift us!

5. What we lack in height, we make up for in personality.

"Though she be but little, she is fierce". We may be small, but we have big personalities that you can't help but fall in love with!

6. You always have someone that can crawl into small spaces.

If you dropped your keys under the bed, don't worry, we can crawl under and grab them without even hitting our head!

7. You never have to worry about not having enough room on the couch or enough blanket.

We take up just a quarter of the couch or blanket, so you have plenty of room to stretch out and relax without feeling crowded.

8. We can easily sneak through a crowd and pave a path for you.

It's super easy for us to push our way to the front of a concert or make it through a crowd and beat the rush to the parking lot, just follow our lead and don't lose us in the sea of tall people

9. We are an excellent little spoon.

We're the perfect size for cuddles!

10. You can easily hide things from us, just put them on the top shelf!

Whether it's our birthday present or your favorite snack you're trying to hide from us, just put it on the top shelf and we'll never be able to find it. Even if we're snooping!

11. Everything we do is adorable.

We can't help it, being cute is part of being short and everything we do is just so darn adorable!