11 No-Bake Power Ball Recipes

11 No-Bake Power Ball Recipes

A easy, healthy, on-the-go snack!

134
11 No-Bake Power Ball Recipes
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/03/26/636576970815857620-1989000786_Energy-Bites-recipe.jpg

Lately I have been obsessed with eating better, not only with meals, but also in “snacking” where the calories and junk food can really rack up. When I was playing Division II soccer I could eat whenever and whatever I wanted because of all the intense workouts. I was constantly on the go and sometimes it was better to eat three or four cookies before practice rather than nothing because at least it was some sort of energy and food in my body. But now, I can’t eat like that anymore! I do still workout almost every day for an hour or two, so eating less isn’t really my problem. It’s eating BETTER that’s so important. Picking foods with high nutritional value that will satisfy my hunger and also provide energy for my afternoon workouts is what my true focus has been for the past couple months.

Still a college student and STILL living in a college dorm (no, there is no kitchen) my choices are pretty limited.Then, I came across No Bake Protein Bite’s, and to say the least, I fell in love.These recipes are so easy and a quick way to grab a healthy bite during your busy week.The best part is you can tailor any recipe to your liking and make it your own! There are NO RULES! To make this delicious snack all you do is mix the following ingredients in a bowl, roll into little balls, place on a pan with wax paper, and let them chill in the fridge for an hour! That’s it! Here are some of my favorite recipes that I have taken from multiple sources (friends, Pinterest, etc.) and put together my own little cookbook! Enjoy!

1) Chocolate Coconut Protein Bites

Ingredients:

1 cup almond butter

2 scoops vanilla protein powder

¼ cup honey

1 tsp vanilla extract

2 cups oats

1/2 cup coconut flakes, plus extra for sprinkling

1/2 cup cocoa almond butter

2) Energy Bites

Ingredients:

½ cup of rolled oats

½ of natural peanut butter

1/3 cup raw honey

1/3 flax seed or 1 tbsp chia seeds

1 tsp pure maple syrup

1/3 cup unsweetened coconut ---as many chocolate chips as you’d like

3) Oatmeal Energy Bite

Ingredients:

1 cup rolled oats

½ cup almond butter (or peanut butter)

1/3 cup raw honey

½ cup chocolate chips

¼ cup flaxseed

4) Pumpkin Breakfast Bites

Ingredients:

¼ cup cranberries, dried

¼ cup pumpkin puree, canned

½ cup raw honey

2 cups oats

1 tsp pumpkin pie spice

5) Matcha Chia Seed Energy Bites

Ingredients:

6 dates, pitted

2 tbsp Matcha powder

1 tsp coconut oil

¼ cup chia seeds

¼ cup coconut

½ cup cashew butter

6) Oat and Nut Energy Bites

Ingredients:

1 cup oats

½ cup finely chopped pecans

½ cup finely cut walnuts or almonds

2 tbsp flaxseed, ground

½ tsp ground cinnamon

½ tsp salt

2/3 cup creamy natural peanut butter

½ cup dates, finely chopped (6-8 large)

¼ cup water

¾ cup unsweetened shredded coconut (for rolling)

7) Crispy Energy Balls

Ingredients:

1 ½ cup Crispy rice cereal

1 ½ cup rolled oats

¼ cup raw honey

½ cup natural peanut butter

¼ cup chocolate chips, mini

¼ cup coconut oil, virgin

¼ cup chia seeds

½ cup coconut, sweetened or unsweetened

¼ cup flaxseed, ground

8) Healthy Dark Chocolate Almond Joy Bites

Ingredients:

6 oz dates, pitted

½ cup cocoa powder

1 pinch salt

½ tbsp vanilla

1 tbsp coconut oil, extra virgin

1 cup almonds, unsalted

½ cup coconut

9) Blueberry Muffin Oatmeal Energy Balls

Ingredients:

1 cup oats

½ cup almond butter

¼ raw honey

½ cup dried blueberries

¼ tsp cinnamon

½ tsp vanilla, optional

Dash of salt

10) Sweet and Salt Energy Balls

Ingredients:

1 cup dry oats (1/2 old fashioned, ½ quick cooking)

¼ cup almond butter

¼ cup honey

¼ cup crushed pretzels

¼ cup chopped roasted salted almonds

½ vanilla, optional

Dash of salt

Dark chocolate chips, optional

11) Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Energy Bites

Ingredients:

2/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes

½ cup ground flaxseed

1 scoop protein powder, optional

1 cup old fashioned oats

2/3 cup dark chocolate chips

1 ½ tsp vanilla

½ cup peanut butter

1/3 cup raw honey