11 More Reasons To Love Yourself

11 More Reasons To Love Yourself

"If you don't love yourself, then how in the hell can you love someone else? Can I get an Amen?" -- Ru Paul

43
11 More Reasons To Love Yourself
Self Love

Whitney Houston once said, "Learning to love yourself is the greatest gift of all." And she is correct! Loving yourself gives you confidence to go out and conquer the world, makes you happier and it will bring you peace of mind. Here are 15 more reasons to love yourself.

"If you don't love yourself, how in the hell can you love someone else? Can I get an Amen?" -- Ru Paul.

1. You know you're like, really pretty?

So you agree? You think you're really pretty? You are beautiful, uniquely, naturally and especially beautiful. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise!

2. You are 100 percent unique.

You are the only you that is every going to exist in the history of forever; you should take pride in that. There will only every be one you. So don't waste a moment and go out there and flaunt it!

3. Those eyes though.

Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes.

4. You have a big heart.

Love is a really unique thing because it is infinite. Your big heart holds enough love and kindness that you could share it with anyone and everyone and still have more than enough for yourself.

5. Your dance moves are epic.

Your moves are one for the books. You can get a party started with just one Dab. Pretty soon they are going to have to start naming moves after you!

6. You are a good friend.

You are someone's person, and whoever that someone is, they are very lucky to have you! You are there for them, make them laugh, support them and love them! You are just an overall awesome person!

7. Your taste in music is literally perfection.

Aliens should come to you because your playlist is literally something out of this world. If you were given the Aux chord, then your car and everyone in it would spontaneously combust because your music is fire.

8. You are funny.

See? Even Jesus thinks you're funny! Your puns, snappy word play and overall humor make more people laugh than just yourself! Keep making those bad jokes because odds are, other people will laugh too.

9. You're are one brainy beauty.

Brains and beauty? You are a double threat! "Beauty and brains, pleasure and usability -- they should go hand in hand." -- Donald Norman.

10. You are strong.

You are stronger than you think! You have survived 100 percent of your worst days and you will survive 100 percent of the bad days to come as well. Keep on pushing because you can do it!

11. You are you!

You are you and that is the best and most important reason to love yourself. You are amazing, talented, beautiful, courageous and so much more.You are a great person and you deserve love.