11 Memes You Will Relate To While Taking Finals

Here's a laugh for all the stressing college students!

2460
Ask Ideas

It's that time of the semester again! Final exams are barreling at us like a bull in a china shop.

Final exams can be super stressful. We barely have enough time to do anything other than study.

I always hate this time of year. I feel like I'm so busy trying to keep my grades up, I can't even breathe. Therefore, I've decided to provide some comic relief for this exam season. I'm sure anyone in college understands the struggle of final exams.

1. Exam answers.

I don't even know how many times this has happened to me! I've turned to my friend to discuss the answers and felt my stomach drop because our answers didn't match. I turn into a nervous wreck immediately.

2. Multiple exams

The stresses of having more than one exam on the same day. It's so hard to decide which class you need to study more for!

3. Seeing the test for the first time

Nothing hurts worse than when you open the test and read the first few questions and immediately realize all of the things you forgot to study. You mentally kick yourself for the rest of the day.

4. The different test takers

I think we all have a little Harry in us, am I right?

5. Getting results

I'm a nervous wreck the whole day until the results are posted. The more tests I have, the worse I am!

6. Entering the exam

May the odds be in your favor!

7. Waiting for Christmas break

Christmas break is so close, but it feels so far away! This doesn't make studying any easier!

8. Plans for after the exams

Literally every day following exams, I go home and take a nap. The complete exhaustion of enduring exams is too much to handle without a snack and sleep!

9. The end of the semester

The little happy dance you do when all the exams are finally over! I like to plan a little celebration at the end of exams. It gives me something to look forward to.

10. Not knowing what you're doing

The best feeling is when you ask your friends if they know the answers and they are in the same boat as you! It feels so good to know you're not the only clueless one!

11. Having friends at different schools

It sucks to find out you're the only one of your friends who has tests. Everyone else is out celebrating and enjoying their break while you're stuck at home or in a dorm room studying.

While exams are hard and you're super stressed out, realize we're all there with you! You're not alone! Exams will be done soon and you will be able to chill before the next semester starts!

Good luck to anyone out there taking tests!

You can do it!

Just remember to study and do your best!

Take a deep breath and conquer those tests!